Our curriculum is the Creative Curriculum with Faith-based learning:
The curriculum is designed to meet the basic needs of the children. It offers strategies for building positive relationships, helping children develop self-regulation, and responding to challenging behaviors. It shows teachers how to guide children’s learning during daily routines and everyday experiences. Which promotes hands-on activities developed by our teachers to enhance the children learning skills.
- Positive interactions and relationships with adults provide a critical foundation for successful learning.
- Social-emotional competence is a significant factor in school success.
- Constructive, purposeful play supports essential learning.
- The physical environment affects the type and quality of learning interactions.
- Teacher-family partnerships promote development and learning.
- Bible study integrated with the class curriculum.
On-site extra-curricular activities (these require extra fees):
- French Class